Exclusive Interview With Minuca Elena (an expert roundups master)

Hello to all of you, here we are presenting the one and only master of expert roundups around for creating highly engaging and wonderful content.

Yes, She is Minuca Elena and wonder women, who is making her living out of online works and she also provide content writing services to her clients.

After reading her personal blog and reviewing that what she have done and what she offers, we decided to interview her so our readers can benefit from her expertise and experiences.

A walk through and important points of this interview with Minuca Elena are:
Exclusive Interview With Minuca Elena (an expert roundups master)

As she said:
  • Expert roundups are engaging and they bring backlinks and huge traffic
  • We can learn from our clients even being virtual assistants
  • Without a portfolio is it very difficult to get clients for what you offer
  • Freelancing can't give you the passive income, thus one should start own online business
  • We should work until we gets the job done
For a better review about her suggestions and for full interview with Minuca Elena (who is a master of expert roundups and also a content writer) scroll down.

Let's start: ??

1. Hello Minuca, How are you? ??

Hi. I am good. Thanks for inviting me on your blog!

2. What type of business you do online for a living?

I am a freelance writer specialized in creating expert roundups. My posts provide quality content, bring huge traffic and get backlinks. I also help bloggers connect with influencers.

3. How you've started your online work?

My first contact with internet marketing was in 2015 when I started working as a VA (virtual assistant) for another blogger. In this period I did different tasks, like research, social media promotion, WordPress editing, and stuff like that. After a year, the collaboration ended so I decided to start my own site and become a freelance writer.

4. What difficulties you've faced in beginning?

My biggest problem was a total lack of trust in my skills. I thought that nobody was going to hire me because I didn�t have a reputation and I didn�t have a portfolio to show. I was determined to succeed and I work very hard for that. The results appeared soon.

5. How you earn money doing Experts Roundups?

I earn money just like other writers do. The only difference is that I focus on expert roundups.

6. Is there a way for others to make money using or doing experts roundups?

A roundup is a very time-consuming type of content. It takes me at least a month to do one, in some cases even 2-3 months. It requires a lot of patience to accept all the rejections, perseverance and networking. It�s not an appropriate idea for people that want to earn money fast.

7. What type of online business or work would you suggest to a newbie?

I think the best type of work for a newbie is being a VA. You get to learn new things while earning an income. Just be careful to actually get paid for your work and not work for somebody that will take advantage of you.

Later when you will have the experience you can start working for yourself. There are lots of different options for earning money online. You can start an Amazon affiliate site, or monetize your site with Adsense, or sell your own products (courses, webinars, and e-books).

Read more �

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »