6 Reasons to Get Started With Aweber - You'd Be Foolish Otherwise

Aweber is one of the top email marketing tools out there for Bloggers and internet marketers. The very first question one might ask, as to why one needs an email marketing tool after all?

Well, let me first proceed by saying you'd be extremely foolish not to. Now let's begin with the 'Why' part.

I've been using Aweber for about a year and I must say, it's the only life saver when Google starts to push down Bloggers and web publishers to the ground. One might ask what email marketing roughly is?

6 Reasons to Get Started With Aweber


Though we can't cover the term with this mere post, though in short, it's another medium to market your self (your brand, your product) or simply a way to put your self out to the world.

We know that driving traffic to web blogs and websites is getting tougher with the passage of time due to increasing competition and one now requires to put in more efforts to do so.

Imagine you'd like to share a web course, an ebook or any of your product to your readers. At this point, you actually don't know exactly who your readers are. You don't have their identity, which is the dooms day for your business.

So we need to find a way where we can have 1-1 relation with the readers.

That can be done using Social media tools like Facebook/Twitter etc, though getting the readers email is the best you could do to your business in long term.

We've see examples where people get their social media profiles get banned and whipped out. With emails, you've the full authority over the contact medium and you can socialize with your audience anytime, anywhere seamlessly.

This is what the top guys are doing, and  we can't waste any further time on not doing so, before we find our selves in deep trouble.

Below are the very reasons why I started with Aweber and email marketing in general, and why exactly I recommend you to take action for before you find your hands empty.

Reason#1 Aweber Is Best - No Regrets!


Before getting my account started with Aweber round about an year ago, I did my research and found 90% and more giving their votes for aweber. Though there are couple of other effective email marketing tools out there too and I could have definitely used them too, though with my satisfaction today, I couldn't have made a better choice otherwise.

The only problem at hands while deciding to drop Aweber in contrast with other marketing tools was that it was a bit expensive. The monthly cost was on the higher side.

Though, as the wise people say, take every penny you spend in your business as investment. And I see it happening today. I've earned far more than what I've spent on Aweber monthly charges, which I'll discuss in another post hopefully.

I posted this guide a while ago which you would need once you signup for Aweber later on.


Reason #2 Increase Your Social Presence


With Aweber setup, you can start implementing strategies to drive the reader into a funnel (just like the download system in the post linked above).

An example funnel could be like:

Reader lands on your blog >>  Options for Your Free Offer (eCourse, eBook etc) >> You deliver the free copy >> He/She gets Satisfied >> Your Authority Increases >> You Offer More On Download Page.

There are so many possibilties how you can help your readers and get the love back.

Reason #3 Fight Google Knockdown Updates


Yes, you heard me right and You'd experience it somehow.

With Google updating and 'improving' it's search algos, it's likely that your blog might get effected. The years of hard work could go in vain just like a splash.

That's the point where one realizes the importance of a captured audience and readers.

The only difference in not setting up an email marketing tool and not doing so is that you gain the readers with your hard work over the years, and you simply let them forget your blog.

This entire effort is to make connection with your readers who land on your blog once via Google and become your lovely long term fans and prospect clients and product buyers.

Who knows!

Reason#4 A Rescue Option


Imagine if your 5 years old blog gets knocked down by some security breach or your hosting crashes or who knows a nuclear bomb explodes over your hosting servers, that's where you would want to sit down and share your sorrow with your email subscribers.

How to Track Squeeze Page's Conversion Rate in Google Analytics is a good read at this point.

Reason#5 Expanding Your Income Streams


The potential to earn by product promotion whether your own or as an affiliate is far high then setting Ad Banner on your blog.

Personally, BloggingeHow is going through a phase where I'm trying my best to transition off from Banner Ads, though it won't come easy.

Once, as Bloggers we know we have a solid audience in place, we can plan on creating our own product that would be helping your audience in someway.

With a responsive email audience in place, the launch success comes far easier than promoting the product on social media. The conversions definitely comes far more on email list.

Reason#6 Most Documentation


Aweber, being the best in the business have tons of documentation from Bloggers around the globe. People like to talk about their great experience with Aweber and thats whats helping grow Aweber further too.

Another great aspect that motivated me personally to join Aweber a year back was the number of experienced Bloggers all around the world using it. It's far easier to related to their advices that they provide on their blogs.

My Advice & Bonus Reason - Why I Choose Aweber, Year Back


I'd definitely want my readers who are serious with their online careers to gets started with Aweber. The sooner the better. Though, if you're short of cash at hands, you can always try out some other popular auto-responder out there, though if you can, there is no better choice.

Also, this reminds me of what I had to go through  when I shifted Feedburner's subscribers over to Aweber. It was a mess.

When you shift your email service from Feedburner (a free email delivery service from Google, that is close to it's death), you loose a huge percentage of your subscribers.

I would say no less than 50-60%. The very reason being that email list degrades over the period of time.

That is that people tend to loose interest in your emails  (specially when they come from Feedburner, which has a fairly poor mechanism), thus the emails there are just a bunch of dead people who no longer open your emails, and doesn't engage at all.

 Have few hundred engaged email subscribers on Aweber (or any other popular email responder) than  to have thousands of dead emails on Feedburner.

So, when I shifted over, I almost had to start from scratch when it comes to email subscribers, which was quite a blow.

Though now that I recall it, it was one of the best decisions I made on BloggingeHow.

I Didn't had money to pay Aweber Fee, So I shut it down once and restarted!

Yup! Though I had aimed it that no matter what, the day BeH would start generating enough, The first investment would be Aweber!.

Tip: Best 32 Must Read Tips For Converting Blog Visitors To Subscribers

Why I Didn't Choose Any Other Service?


It gets tedious when you shift over subscribers from email responder service to another and I feared that I would loose much subscribers on the transition. So i waited, and once I had the cash to pay each month, I made my decision in favor for Aweber.

There it is brothers. I hope it gives a little insight as to why you should opt for Aweber in your business career.

Thanks for your support, and if you enjoyed this article, please help me out by sharing it for me.

Cheers!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »