Chasing The Dreams - Laser Focus [Video]


chasing the dreams working hard bloggignehow

Hey brothers and sisters, a new video is up on the YouTube channel. I've pledged that I'll be publishing at least one video for you guys daily. They would be daily back stage footage of BloggingeHow and how I live up my life and focus on the tasks at hand.

And the next day it would be a AskHassam videocast featuring your questions in it.

How To Leave you questions?


If you have any questions that you want me to cover in my upcoming videos, make sure you let me know via comments, emails or on my social profiles with a hashtag #AskHassam. I'll be checking the tag frequently to check out your questions InshaAllah.

You may ask any blogging related questions or anything personal about my life. Would love to get back to them.

So make sure you're subscribed to the  YouTube channel.

In today video, I go through my daily routine, progressed in my university tasks, joined the gym and shot and edited out a video for you guys!

It was a tough day! Though the satisfaction it gave was priceless! Hope this motivates you guys to stay consistent and have a laser focus on your goals.

Enjoy the video<3
 


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »