How Did BloggingeHow Got BuySellAds Approval? - Mystery Solved

AskHassam 005: How Did BloggingeHow Got BuySellAds Approval? - Mystery Solved

So often it is that I get asked about BuySellAds and how one can get approved by it. At BloggingeHow, we published tons of posts before regarding tips to get approved by BuySellAds including what actually help BeH to get into the popular marketplace.

Many inquire the minimum number of pageviews that are required to get approved by BuySellAds. Generally the platform have a minimum of 100k pageviews per month criteria but the question lies in many of other blogs with pretty less traffic being part of BSA.

I've talked about  BloggingeHow's traffic when it got approved and again mention that in the video. I try to be as transparent as I can with what I share at the blog and hopefully would help you brothers and sisters out.

Even though BSA have mentioned few tips on this issue as shown in the image below. Though I believe that it's not that clear. There are tons of variables involved apart from traffic too.

buysellads requirement

 The biggest contender is the niche your blog is in. I've seen blogs in some niches with over 100k pageviews with only 40-50$ monthly sales! So BSA makes sure that it accepts blogs who are actually in demand.

My recommendation:


I would recommend you to visit BSA marketplace and first study the blogs that are in your niche. See the blogs with least amount of traffic and study their blogs. Also notice, the amount of ads being sold by the blogs with in your niche. If the demand is low with advertisers, that could cause a disapproval.

Previous Episode AskHassam 004: What To Blog About? Choosing Profitable Niche.

Watch AskHassam 005




Resources Talked About



Your Questions?


Are you still confused? Do let me know in the comments below. Would love to further help you out. I hope everyone of us who works hard gets approved! InshaAllah.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »