How To Get Your Blog In Front Of The Right People

Are you getting visits on your blog, but nothing like earnings or subscribers?

Probably you are getting visitors from misleads and unwanted sources or maybe from Google and you don't have compelling content on your blog.

Even,

If someone visits your blog searching a keyword on Google and go back in some seconds, it sounds like huge traffic for some days with less ROI and leads and after next algorithm you'll be gone.

It happens to many bloggers here in this world (maybe different for aliens).

One old blog of mine was getting really targeted traffic from almost all search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

But, I can't update that blog as I don't have something great to share on that blog.

Guess what? Visitors of search engines visits my blog for a totally different topic which I can't cover, but for a test I have published a post there with nothing but keywords and a sorry line.

Even, I put ads on that page and got $2.95 in some hours (banner and link ads) and the CPC (cost per click) was $0.06 only.

Not bad!
You maybe amazed to read that "I deleted that blog after some days".
Because its nothing for me, that blog was good and earning well. But people wants me to publish on blog something I can't give them.
How To Get Your Blog In Front Of The Right People
Which means I can't have a good traffic in near future and can't earn like I tested, That's why I deleted the blog to focus on other blogs I can manage easily.

No,
  • I am not encouraging you to give up. Work hard and make sure you are doing something you can do for hundreds of thousands of days in future.
Assuming that you are doing blogging the right way, I have arranged a informative article to let you know "how you can drive targeted and right traffic to your blog".

Why to target a group of audience?

Nowadays everything depends on your niche and industry.

As blogs perform very well when you work on a niche and provide content just for some chosen topics, for an example:
You have a niche blog about "car loans" what type of articles you'll produce? I think you can write on How to get a car loan, Getting car loans fast, Car loans companies in USA or something like that.
Loans is the industry and car loans is a niche for you blog, so be specific and write to the point articles which readers read easily and get knowledge.

Another fruity example:
  • Suppose you are a doctor and you opened a barber's shop, who will visit your shop? Probably no-one from your family or friends!
All other people just visit your shop to know how they can stop anxiety and other diseases, and its better to open a clinic rather than hair cutting salon.

In simple words "Be Who You Really Are". Let's read the main thing below.
Read more �

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »