How To Clean "Deadweight" Pages for SEO

Recently,

I came to know about "dead weight pages" and search a lot but didn't get a single article/guide on the topic.

In spite of this situation I got success in cleaning dead-weight (low quality) pages and blog posts from my blog.

Because I want my blog to be a groom for internet ladies (users) and for my readers.

To make it happen I've tested some tactics and now ready to write about how anyone can clean a blog by deleting, removing or editing some deadweight pages and articles.

In fact,

Making high quality, mobile friendly and search engine ready websites is not easy.

There are hundreds of key-points to check and make them flexible.

And it needs hours of hard work to create a brand-able website or blog.
How To Clean "Deadweight" Pages for SEO
Whatever, if you've already created a blog/website and trying to make that great in quality of articles and pages by taking great steps in search engine optimization.

Then don't forget to read whole guide below and make sure you've access to your blog's control panel.
Because after reading this guide you've to delete, edit or clean many pages of your blog/website.
Read more �

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »