I Hate Your Blog - some reasons on why people say that line to you when you ask them to rate your blog

Are you want me to review your blog and rate 10 out of 10?

I can't, yes I can't rate any blog by 10 as there is nothing like perfectness in this world and no-blog can be a good to rate 10 out of 10 or say it is a 5-star blog.

Recently many of the newbies in my country (Pakistan) asks me to review their blogs and whenever I gave them the 2 stars, they where ready to ask more question like what is the bad in their blogs?

How I can rate so low?

How they can improve their blogs? and some other.
She is sad because I Hate Her Blog
As one girl asked me why "I Hate Her Blog?" and here's the answer to that girl and all of you (who reads this blog post).

To be on topic and to the topic I've search and research this topic and found some awesome results from many professional bloggers, and here I wanted to share my own views on how we can say that I Hate Your Blog.
Read more �

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »