Why On-Page Optimization is the Mystery Meat

Online Marketing.

I remember when those two words caused people to look blankly at you within a crowded room after they had asked something like, �so what do you do for a living?

Seems innocent enough.

Hearing the response, �I�m an Online Marketer� was always something they didn�t anticipate.

Then came the task of trying to explain what those two words meant.
Why On-Page Optimization is the Mystery Meat
Much has changed since those early days.

Changing Tides of SEO

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yes, talking about the web surfing I was doing. That�s when I found The Bottom Line of SEO in 2017 which offered thoughts on where SEO is headed as we move into the year 2017.

There was great stuff in that article. Two key areas of focus included:
  1. The Future of Social Networking
  2. The rage of mobile media
It is recommended reading in my opinion, though I believe there is an area where that article could experience further development.

That area?

On-page optimization.
Read more �

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »